The M’inenT M5 is a 2½ way floorstanding loudspeaker. Designed for the small and mid sized rooms as a contemporary piece of furniture. This system truly follows in the footsteps of the El Superiores and the
unbelivable lightness with which it lays out all details in your recordings as well as being invisible in a huge soundstage.
- Enclosure type : Impulse optimized Bass Reflex Enclosure build
- Enclosure build : Real wood veneered Laminated Curved MDF
- Enclosure construction : Internal Bracing and pressure control segments to optimize cabinet surfaces behaviour.
- Enclosure Acoustics internally : critically positioned & optimized acoustic elements.
- Port Openings : Flow optimized Aluminium terminated 3 mm thick high pressure polymer.
- Input terminals : GamuT Machined Gold plated Bronze and aluminium terminals.
- Connection options : Minimum loss bare wire connection, 8 mm Spades or 4 mm Banana. : Separate connection for the tweeter and for the mid / woofer section
- Internal wiring : GamuT ” Worm Hole Signature” wires
- Woofer : 7″ wood fibre cone, low distortion magnetsystem, GamuT Hand treated cone structure.
- Mid : 7″ sliced cone, dynamic optimized, GamuT Hand treated cone structure.
- Tweeter : impulse and resonance optimized Double ring radiator, with GamuT stainless steel wave guide
- Network : Impulse correct and resonance optimized NRLI.
- Network configuration : 2½-way baffle-corrected for free in room placement
- Front cover : Flow optimized MDF frame covered by acoustically transparent fabric
- Impedance : 4 ohms nominal
- Minimum impedance : 3.0 ohms at 220 Hz
- Crossover point : 550 & 2350 Hz
- Sensitivity : 90.5dB/2.83V
- Frequency response : 33Hz – 50 kHz
- Dimensions : 1210mm (H) 226mm (W) 575mm (D)
- Weight : 34 kg