The M’inenT M3 is truly a compact 2 way bookshelf speaker also available with a mount on stand. Cabinetry and drivers from highly respected Danish craftmanship. With new optmized driver design based on the El
Superiores technology GamuT has achieved a high performance loudspeaker capable of delivering huge soundstage, dept and details nowhere to be found in this category.
- Enclosure type : Impulse optimized Bass Reflex Enclosure build
- Enclosure build : Real wood veneered Laminated Curved MDF
- Enclosure construction : Internal Bracing and pressure control segments to optimize cabinet surfaces behaviour.
- Enclosure Acoustics internally : critically positioned & optimized acoustic elements.
- Port Openings : Flow optimized Aluminium terminated 3 mm thick high pressure polymer.
- Input terminals : GamuT Machined Gold plated Bronze and aluminium terminals.
- Connection options : Minimum loss bare wire connection, 8 mm Spades or 4 mm Banana. : Separate connection for the tweeter and for the mid / woofer section
- Internal wiring : GamuT ” Worm Hole Signature” wires
- Mid/Woofer : 7″ sliced cone, dynamic optimized, GamuT Hand treated cone structure.
- Tweeter : impulse and resonance optimized Double ring radiator, with GamuT stainless steel wave guide
- Network : Impulse correct and resonance optimized NRLI.
- Network configuration : 2-way baffle-corrected for free in room placement
- Front cover : Flow optimized MDF frame covered by acoustically transparent fabric
- Impedance : 5 ohms nominal
- Minimum impedance : 4.0 ohms at 220 Hz
- Crossover point : 2250 Hz
- Sensitivity : 87.5dB/2.83V
- Frequency response : 38Hz – 50 kHz
- Dimensions : 400mm (H) 226mm (W) 456mm (D)
- Weight : 20 kg